Thursday, October 21, 2010

VACATION

Took a little over a week off from training to relax, get my diet together, gather my thoughts and let my beat up body have a breather. I was at the point were I was just doing random training/WODs with no thought..no rhyme..no reason. Which is a very dangerous thing for "me" to do. So I felt as if a break was much needed and deserved. Lat time I did this, a week turned into a month and I got fat and completly out of shape. Needless to say I learned my lesson from that and kept my eating on point and made sure that it was a short vacation from training and not to dig too deep of a hole for myself. Strength has declined a little more than I would've liked and my speed on WOD's is a little slower, but that's to be expected from a lengthy break in training.

Training season has begun!
FEB 5 2011 GARAGE GAMES...the Debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment